While searching for few hours I found this wonderful Java library called iText. It has both Java and C# .NET versions.
You can use iText to:
- Serve PDF to a browser
- Generate dynamic documents from XML files or databases
- Use PDF's many interactive features
- Add bookmarks, page numbers, watermarks, etc.
- Split, concatenate, and manipulate PDF pages
- Automate filling out of PDF forms
- Add digital signatures to a PDF file
- and much more...
You can download iText binaries and source files from here.
iText API from here.
An excellent tutorial on iText can be founded in here.
Create a small PDF file and enjoy seen it's working, if you like to do more work using this that would make my effort even more success.